To all of you

I'd like to dedicate this closing post to all of the beautiful human beings that I've met or visit during this trip. In order of appearance:

To Sam, for taking me to the best places he knows. For buying chocolate and coconut yoghurt when I needed it. For running with me my first 14k!!! For his music, hugs and laughs. For his patience and unconditional positivity. For making me believe in love again. For being as he is.

To Peter, for being the "super driver" around the south island in New Zealand. For his easy-going way of being. For his adaptability and flexibility. For the hikes, cooking, moskito bites, pasta-tuna-wine dinners, etc. we shared. For his friendship. To Emil and Julia, for offering us their house, and for allowing us to borrow "The van", which was our house for two weeks, and what an amazing one!

To Anna, for her kindness and our long and deep conversations. For sharing with me her life experiences, fears, thoughts, feelings, memories, future plans, etc...For being as brave as she is, for her inner and outer beauty. For inspiring me with her exciting journey. For our plan of travelling together in a van someday.

To Raz, for believing in the universe and its power. For his dream of opening a school in his country and changing the world through education and love. For the time shared and for taking me to the airport.

To Manju, for her contagious energetic way of being! For showing me how amazing she can dance. For her powerful and shining way of talking.

To Luke, for our (always super interesting) conversations. For showing me a different perspective of life. For his hilarious and funny way of laughing. For such a peculiar way of living. For his hiden but present feelings and the words he doesn't say. To his family too. Jeff, Gab and Adrian, for making me feel that I was home. And Macey, and the other dogs, for reminding me of my own one.

To Esther and Martin, for taking care of me. For cooking yummy and healthy meals for me. For offering me their couch for a few days. For taking time to hang out with me even when they were tired after work. For showing and driving me around with their motorbike. For reminding me how wonderful is meeting people from all over the world.

To Anna Thu, for taking me to such a beautiful and quiet place like Gili Air. For our conversations and the time we shared. For the dancing workshop at the museum in Ubud (what an amazing moment!) For helping me with the language thing in Indonesia. For our friendship born in Norway!

To Tobi, Mike and Julia, for their crazyness. For making me feel like we were already friends since we first met. For their love for life and people. For being kind and lovely. For our crazy trip to Uluwatu and the time in Ubud. For correcting me when I tried to say a word in german (we don't need to repeat that, hahaha). To the english Mike, for an interesting conversation about music.

To Sophia, for having always a smile in her face. For giving me company when I was sick and having words of wisdom to me. For being my yoga partner and enjoying the relaxed and chilling time in Ubud. For her hug when we were saying goodbye and her sincere and pure way of looking at me at that moment.

To Alexia, for her positivity. For coming with me to one of the most bizarre parties I've never been in my life! For our hangs and meals shared.

To Sabine, Brittany and the rest of the volunteers I met in the Bali Spirit Festival, for all we shared. To Pablo, for "La noche eterna" and for making me laugh when I actually felt like crying. And to the rest of the beautiful and amazing people I've met during this incredible experience.

I can just end this post expressing how lucky I feel for being surrounded by so many fantastic human beings. And I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you, for everything.


Lots of love for you all!

Your friend,

Laura :-)


















Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

No em dones paraules/Don't give me words

Buit

El dia del llibre