Ngā mihi mā te wā, Sam

Per als meus lectors menys internacionals (Isa i Toni), vos traduiré aquesta entrada un altre dia, però avui intentaré escriure-la en anglès, per a que els més internacionals la puguen entendre també.

Well, this is a new and exciting challenge for me: writing a post in English. I want you, my international friends, to be able to read and understand what I think and feel at the moment.

The title of the post is in Maori. It means Thank you and see you later, and I want to dedicate it to my fantastic friend, Sam.

I've been hanging out with you for 11 days or so. Time just has flown. I can barely understand how it's possible that it goes so fast.

We have been in many places, have talked about (a loooot) of different things, have listened to a huge number of songs, and sang a lot of them too. We've watched movies, eaten chocolate almost every day, but otherwise we've been doing healthy things (hihi). Running, climbing mountains, visiting beachs, walked.. We've laughed and laughed and laughed, most of the time you were laughing at me or making fun of my English, haha. We've (you've) been driving many kilometers just to show me the most amazing and wonderful spots you know around here. You've spoiled me, taken care of me, and been there for me. We've hugged so much too!!

I've met some of your friends, and seen how nice and lovely they are. And how they love you. As I saw how you relate to your mother and the kids, and how you love them too.

I've listened to you playing your guitar, and singing in such a beautiful way. I've just enjoyed being there, sitting next to you and feeling lucky. You've made me cry with your music, tears of joy, of course.

Now is time to keep going and leave this amazing place, and leave you here with your normal life and your wonderful and exciting job. I just want to say thank you. Thank you for everything. For every single moment shared with you. I'll always carry that in my "bag" and I hope that life gives us the chance to see each other again. Thank you for being such amazing, nice and lovely as you are, keep learning, growing and loving.

With no more words but many tears, Ngā mihi mā te wā, Sam.

Comentaris


  1. Thak you Sam. Our house is open for you


    ResponElimina
  2. Qué bonica eres, mama ! I escrivint en anglès i tot, jajajaj. Bravo ! :-)

    ResponElimina

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

No em dones paraules/Don't give me words

Buit

El dia del llibre